Saturday, January 17, 2015

Winner Winner - Stella's Got a Winner!

Thanks to everyone who played along with our first Stella Says Sketch challenge of 2015!

Congrats to the following participants who are the first Stella Says Sketch Winners of 2015!
Winner 10 Images - Andrea's Paper Antics
Winner 4 Images - Leeann

Be on the look out for an email titled CONGRATS FROM BUGABOO STAMPS.
If you don't receive an email with details on your win by EOD Wednesday, January 21, check your spam folder as the email may have ended up there.

Congrats again, be sure to join us on Sunday, January 25 for our next Stella Says Sketch challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!

3 comments:

Lillian A said...

WooHoo, what a fabulous way to start the year out, with a win of more cute Bugaboo images!! Thank you SO much and congrats to the other winners as well. May this be a craft happy year for all !!

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

YAY! I can't believe my card won first place!!!! Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to shopping for more Bugaboo images to add to my growing collection. Congrats to the other winners!

Leeann said...

Thank you so much for selecting my card!!! I love Bugaboo Stamps!!!