Friday, January 16, 2015

Bugaboo 5th Birthday Bash!

So, Bugaboo is about ready to turn 5 years old this month - Can you believe it?
Hard to believe we've been playing with all these amazing digi images for that long, isn't it?

Well, in the spirit of gift giving, we want you to spread the word and invite your friends to celebrate this milestone birthday with us.

What do you have to do?

Simply post this fancy little badge on your blog, website, facebook page or anywhere else you can think of, leave us the link in the little widget below and you'll be entered into a drawing for a $25 Gift Certificate to the Bugaboo Stamps store! The more you post, the more chances you have to win!!

It's a birthday and every birthday deserves gifts - especially to wonderful supporters like you!

So, get spreading the word - we'll have the cake and ice cream ready (and lots of fun challenges), we just need you and your friends to join the party!

22 comments:

Cazzy said...

Happy Birthday Bugaboo, your digis are really good.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Posted on my blog right side bar.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Bunny said...

Happy almost birthday, Bugaboo. We love your images.

Danielle Vincent said...

Whoo Hoo! Something to look forward to in the new year! Posted in the side bar of my blog. Merry Christmas.

misteejay said...

What a fab event to look forward to in the New Year. I have posted about it on my blog and will be counting down the days until the celebration.
Toni xx

Janice said...

Can't wait to join the party! Jx

Gail said...

Posted on right side of my blog Thanks for the opportunity to win a prize

Gail said...

On Facebook and Pinterest too - looking forward to the event!

Grace said...

CONGRATULATIONS JODIE AND FAMILY!!!
HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY!!

Helen said...

Hope you have a wonderful birthday!!

Just left the picture and link on my blog.

Helen x

nini78 said...

Happy birthday :)

Crea Astrid said...

Happy Birthday Bugaboo. I post it on my blog.

Hugs, Astrid.

cotnob said...

Looking forward to the celebrations, I have posted your badge on my blog and on Facebook.
Pauline
x

Denise Goeldner said...

Happy 5th Birthday Bugaboo. I have posted badge on the right side of my blog. Looking forward to the celebrations too..

Granmargaret said...

Happy birthday Bugaboo. I have posted a message on my blog and also put the party image on my side bar. Looking forward to the party.

N Zver said...

Happy birthday, Bugaboo . I love Bugaboo digital stamps :-))

mwalker said...

HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY AND MANY MANY MORE!

sweet art designs said...

Congratulations Bugaboo!

D- said...

HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY BUGABOO!!!
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
Designs By Dragonfly {blogspot}

The Craft Princess said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I have posted your "badge" on my FB timeline but can't find where I'm suppose to leave the link here.....so here is the link

https://www.facebook.com/janie.lacasella.3

Please let me know where else to put it....thank you :)

Wendy Batchen said...

Congratulations on your 5th birthday, have posted the link in my sidebar on my blog http://wenscreations.blogspot.co.uk/

Jen Evers said...

I linked it in my FB page. Where is the linky for this? The page is really confusing! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1042526775762930&set=gm.795645273841296&type=1
Thanks for the chance to win!
xoxo
Jen