Saturday, December 20, 2014

Winners of our Naughty or Nice Challenge!

Please join me in congratulating our winners of our Naughty or Nice Challenge!
Again some awesome projects!
Thanks so much for playing along!
Lori -  winner of 10 free images
 
Karen - Winner of 7 free images
 
Patacake - Winner of 4 free images
Thanks again for playing along I hope to see you again very soon!
You will receive an email this weekend with your code and directions to collect your prize!
Winners chosen via Random.org!














2 comments:

Lori said...

Oh my...I'm so excited right now, you have no idea!! WAHOOO! Thanks so much for picking my card - he was so fun to color up! Can't wait to choose more images to color! Merry Christmas!

Pat said...

Thank you for choosing my card! I just downloaded my prizes and can't wait to play with them!! Happy New Year!