Saturday, December 13, 2014

Bugaboo’s Second Annual Holiday Chaos

We all know the holidays cause a bit of chaos – Hosting holiday parties, Cooking family dinners, The craziness of holiday shopping, holiday treats and that last minute gift wrapping (when you realize you've run out of tape AND wrapping paper) just to name a few chaotic moments that come to mind during the holiday season.
Well, we’re going to CELEBRATE the Chaos of the Holiday season with 7 days of crafting (and winning).    
Did you know that in the US along over 3 billion Christmas cards are sent annually at Christmas time.  So, let’s get those last minute Christmas cards & ABC projects finished up this week!
Hold onto your seat - here's what Bugaboo Goodness can be filling your cart, just for playing along!

1 GRAND PRIZE WINNER who participates in ALL 7 challenges:
7 free images each month for 6 months and the opportunity to "Be Our Guest" for 3 months
2nd Place Winner who participates in ALL 7 challenges:
$50 Gift Card from Bugaboo and a Guest Designer Spot for 2 months
3rd Place Winner who participates in ALL 7 challenges:
$30 Gift Card from Bugaboo and a Guest Designer Spot for 1 month
1 person each day who participates will win 10 Bugaboo Stamps Digi Images
1 person each day who participates will win 7 Bugaboo Stamps Digi Images
1 person each day who participates will win 4 Bugaboo Stamps Digi Images
In addition one winner each day will win this exclusive Chaos set!


Bugaboo image not required however we would love to see what you do with Bugaboo!   This is a Christmas/Holiday event so we would love to see Christmas/Holiday project please.

 Only one entry per person per day and it must be a separate project daily to qualify for the grand prizes!

All winners will be notified by Sunday  December 14 !
We will do one long post for the week!  There will be an inlinkz at the end of each day that will open up at 7 Am each morning.


Don't forget our Annual Sale going on right now a great time to stock up and join in the fun!!

  Saturday’s post starts right here!

Saturday 12/6/2014
Sparkle & Shine. Simply create a card that has glitter, sparkle, gems, pearls etc.
Guest Designers Inspiration:

clip_image0373clip_image0583
- Pia Skarning featuring Stocking Santa star    and Jessi Fogan GDT featuring Winter Snowman
 clip_image00172 clip_image001112
Dawn Frost featuring Christmas Ornament GalDelete and Cindy Messer  featuring Girlz - Winter

Now Check out the inspiration from our DT!
 
clip_image0093
Above is just a small sample of all the great projects provided by the DT be sure and check out the blogs of the team listed below for some more great inspiration!

 Monday’s post starts right here!

December 8 Color Challenge
All of the teams posts go live at 7 am!
clip_image0063clip_image001[11][2]
Pia Skarning (Guest Designer) featuring Christmas SB candycane  and Dawn Frost featuring Girlz - Christmas Present guest DT
clip_image0603 clip_image0053


Tuesday’s post starts right here!

Today is New Release Tuesday so check out this adorable image that Jodie has created for us today!   This will make some wonderful Christmas projects!  This image will appear in the store and the DT projects will appear at 7am on Tues!

christmastreerow

New Release day and a Recipe challenge 
1 image
2 of something
3 of something else
The team had the option to use the NR or to use a new image so we have a sampling of both for you!  Enjoy

clip_image00192[1] clip_image0383
Dawn Frost guest DT   and Pia Skarning
  clip_image00152[1] clip_image0643
Cindy Messer  featuring NR Christmas Tree Row and Jessi Fogan GDT
clip_image00112 2014129_wm_thumb
clip_image0403clip_image00112[2]
 Billie A     and  Jen Leeflang
Check out the projects from the below DT as well!
  Tammy

Wednesday’s post starts right here!

December 10 –Make us Laugh!!!  Humorous Christmas Card

DT projects will appear at 7am on their blogs on Wednesday!

clip_image001
clip_image0623 clip_image001321
Jessi Fogan GDT featuring JJ Christmas Box and Pia Skarning (Guest Designer) featuring Stella Christmas - Boy list
clip_image001152clip_image0203
Check out the projects from the below DT as well!





Thursday’s post starts right here

December 11- Christmas Critters – Jodie has so many great Christmas Critters so we decided to showcase them!  So check out the awesome critters all available in the store!

clip_image0633
clip_image007320141211_wm_thumb
Mari featuring Moose Presents and and Yvonne (Scrappy)

Check out the projects from the below DT as well!







 

Friday’s post starts right here!

December 12 Freebie Friday - Clean and Simple

Jodie is still having some internet problems so you can get your Freebie right here after 7 am on Friday so be sure and check back!  



  


















  Tammy and Dawn Frost 



 


Jessi Fogan GDT featuring Snowball Penguins and Pia Skarning (Guest Designer) featuring Jesse Bear Angel - star cloud






 


Pin It

47 comments:

Gail said...

Thank you for the 2nd Annual Bugaboo Christmas event! I look forward to participation -MERRY CHRISTmas!

Monika Reeck said...

Nice to read about the 2nd Annual Bugaboo Christmas event...I want to make a card and join the challenge too but where to put the card I did not SEE any LINKY party on this post...please a little answer...many thanks...Monika

misteejay said...

I was wondering if there would be a pre-Christmas event this year - and there is...yipeeeeeeee!!!
Toni xx

Bunny said...

Hey, Monika. They usually don't put Mr. Linky up until the day that the challenge starts. So tomorrow you'll see Sunday's Link, but you won't see the link for Monday until Monday morning and so on. I hope that makes sense. You can make your cards ahead of time, you just can't post them until the day of that challenge. It is a fun time.

Moni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Moni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Moni said...

Added my link for day one.

Renee Butchart said...

Wanted to play along last year but just wasn't organized enough....just mightmake it this year!
Hugs, Renee

*Vicki* said...

Well I have some "Catching up" to do, but I hope to get started and play along! :) Thanks for the fun!

Moni said...

Six days achieved. One more to go :o)

Andrea W said...

Fun event and I love all the design team inspiration. I'll play along as many times as possible.

Wendy Batchen said...

I am not able to download the image, when I click on the link, nothing happens.

Bunny said...

Mr. Linky is not feeling well. Here is my URL for day 7

http://bunnyscards1.blogspot.com/2014/12/bunnys-bugaboo-christmas-chaos-day-7.html

Thank you,

Bunny

Lillian A said...

I cannot get Mr Linky to work, so here is my entry and I will check in again later, too. This is the final challenge day and I don't want to miss out. Thanks for a great week of challenge themes and all the inspiration given by the DT. An extra thanks for all the cute Bugaboo images to choose from! Merry Christmas !!
http://lilliansleisure.blogspot.com/2014/12/penguin-joy.html

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Waiting patiently for Fri feebie which indicates ready 7am. Not sure what time zone but it is 7am CT here. May have to use what I already made with another BugABoo image.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Ok no freebie avail yet to download & Linky is not working. Here's my link:
http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com/2014/12/bugaboo-xmas-alligator-whimsy.html
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Moni said...

Linky is not working, I will try later. But I will add my link to Day 7 here:
http://www.moni-myway.blogspot.com/2014/12/bugaboos-second-annual-holiday-chaos_12.html
Thanks

Wendy Batchen said...

Linky not working so have added my link here http://wenscreations.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/birthday-wishes.html

sweet art designs said...

Linky still not working, and I will try again later, but just in case, here is my day 7 challenge posting. http://sweetartdesigns.ca/?p=4499 I didn't want to miss out on entering all 7 challenges

Linda Anderson said...

I'm with everyone else, here's my Day 7 CAS card link: http://stamperstouch.blogspot.com/2014/12/cas-christmas.html

Will check in later and add to linky when it's working.

Linda

Grace said...

I'm so excited to play in this year's Annual Bugaboo Christmas event!!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Friday CAS linky not working
here is my entry.

Linda Allen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KT Fit Kitty said...

Just wanted to thank you for this fun event! I am enjoying myself! I don't think I'll get all seven challenges finished but I have five so far! I am enjoying your 50% off sale too - thank you!

Gail said...

http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/2014/12/cas-mooseb-christmas.html

Here is my link up for the Friday CAS Challenge - Thanks for the challenge have a blessed day!

Debi said...

Linky still on break. Must be out Christmas shopping.

Here's my Friday card for this fun Holiday Chaos Challenge:
http://thatmightlookgoodonacard.blogspot.com/2014/12/its-time.html

Thanks
DebiB

NanaConnie said...

I'm having trouble getting the Friday CAS linky tool to work so my entry can be seen here, second card of the post: http://mygrammysattic.blogspot.com/2014/12/giraffe-wishes-and-joy-to-world.html

NanaConnie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Monika Reeck said...

Mr Linky is not working too I try to send here my CAS card for day 7, please dear DT Member if the Mr Linky again good, (I am sleeping at USA time cause in Germany it is now at night 23:35) would you please to put my Link to the challenge blog? Here it is :

http://creativewithmonika.blogspot.de/2014/12/coffe-christmas-card-in-red-and-green.html

Thanks for the whole 7 days..I finished all complete..I feel glad and enjoy to make the card with Bugaboo Images..(some are not)Hugs, Monika

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Can't get my card entered. Here's my permalink...http://lynnpenguinscreativecorner.blogspot.com/2014/12/holiday-chaos-day-7-cas.html

Will try again later.

Thanks for a fun week. I managed to complete all 7 days again this year.

Lynn aka Lynnpenguin

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Looks like 2 people got their entries in but when I click on Linky it does not do anything.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Gail said...

http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/2014/12/cas-mooseb-christmas.html

I cannot get my entry to link up - the link is still not working - not sure how the other 2 people got it to work - I will try again later - thanks

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Discovered that you have to open the Linky in a new window so put your cursor over the Linky and click on Open in New Window and the stuff you normally fill in will pop up.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Bunny said...

Thanks, Melissa. It worked perfectly and I got to add my card.

Suze said...

I tried following Melissa's suggestion but I don't get "Open in New Window" either.

Here is the link to my card:
http://craftysuze.blogspot.co.nz/2014/12/bugaboo-day-seven.html

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Woo Hoo! I passed the linky test. Placing the cursor over the box wasn't getting me anywhere. I couldn't open in a new window. Okay I will give you another hint - I went into my browser settings and changed the compatibility view settings. Good luck.

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Thanks for that tip, Melissa! I might add, you have to right-click on the Linky button to get the pop-up menu so you can open the link in a new window or new tab. I got it to work that way. Hope this helps future entrants!

Gail said...

Open in a new window worked for me -thanks Melissa!

Suze said...

Thanks AJ - your suggestion worked for me.

Mel C said...

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2589230?&cat=500&ppuser=38654
Here's my link for the Friday challenge, I couldn't get the link to work. Thanks

Holly Hughes said...

Love the great challenges! I couldn't get the link to work for Day 7, so I'm posting my entry here. http://dbcraftgirls.blogspot.com/2014/12/bugaboo-christmas-challenge-day-7.html


THANKS!!!

Holly Hughes said...

http://dbcraftgirls.blogspot.com/2014/12/bugaboo-christmas-challenge-day-7.html


Let me try that again. LOL!

Danielle Vincent said...

Hi ladies - I can't get the linky to work for the CAS challenge so I'm hoping I can submit to you this way and ask that you post it. I've tried 3 times :o( Sorry to ask this but I don't want to miss out on entering all 7 of these fun challenges.
link to my card: http://dscraftyconnection.blogspot.com/2014/12/bugaboos-2nd-annual-holiday-chaos_13.html.
It's the last one in the post.
Thanks so much and thanks for the fun holiday challenges. Hugs!

Ema M said...

Woohoo! I made it! With four hours to spare! What fun and good luck to everyone! Oh, look! I made a rhyme. I do that when I'm tired or stressed and boy howdy... I'm tired! Good night all!

Jessi said...

Great fun and with 4 minutes to spare I'm having touble with the Linky to enter my CAS Card:
http://cardsbyjessi.blogspot.fi/2014/12/final-holiday-chaos-card.html

Tammy Miller said...

Thanks everyone for commenting not sure what happened to Mr linky for this challenge all entries have been included in our tally for the win!!! winners list coming soon!

tisha said...

This looks like a perfect fun event and that is why I want to know if I can organize holiday party on the same theme? If it is possible please share some basic steps to plan such party.