Sunday, November 16, 2014

Winners of our Stella Says Sketch #218

 

Please join me in congratulating our winners of our Stella Says Sketch #218!

Again some awesome projects!

Thanks so much for playing along!

clip_image001

Lisa- winner of 10 free images

clip_image003

Donna- Winner of 7 free images

clip_image005

LeAnn- Winner of 4 free images

You will receive an email this weekend with your code and directions to collect your prize!for the details on how to collect your prizes!

Winners chosen via Random.org!

3 comments:

Donna said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card to win! Congrats to all the winners and thanks for the fun sketch!

Lisa Mensing said...

Thank you so much! This is such an honor and makes my week! Congrats to all the winners. And thank you for the wonderful challenges.

Leeann said...

Thanks so much for picking my card and congrats to all the winners!

I'll keep an eye out for the e-mail.