Saturday, November 15, 2014

Winners of our November theme Challenge!

Please join me in congratulating our winners of our May Recipe Challenge!

Again some awesome projects!

Thanks so much for playing along!

image_thumb  

Deloris-  winner of 10 free images

image_thumb[2] 

Suze- Winner of 7 free images

image_thumb[1] 

Sandy J-Winner of 4 free images

Thanks again for playing along I hope to see you again very soon!

You will receive an email this weekend with your code and directions to collect your prize!

Winners chosen via Random.org!

 

2 comments:

Deloris said...

Hi,

I was one of the lucky winners but haven't rec'd an email from Bugaboo. I think it may have gotten lost in cyberspace.

Can you resend it to me?

Thanks,

Deloris

Sandy said...

Thanks for selecting me as a winner. Like Deloris, I haven't gotten email either.