Sunday, October 19, 2014

Winners of SSS #216

Please join me in congratulating our winners of our Stella Says Sketch Challenge #216 Challenge!
Again some awesome projects!
Thanks so much for playing along!
clip_image001
Carol Dee - winner of 10 free images
 
clip_image003
Connie - Winner of 7 free images
 
clip_image005
Jessi  - Winner of 4 free images
 
Thanks again for playing along I hope to see you again very soon!
You will receive an email this weekend with your code and directions to collect your prize!
Winners chosen via Random.org!







7 comments:

Jessi said...

Wow, thank you so much, this was such a fun sketch to work with! Congrats to everyone else too!

Carol Dee said...

Oh My Goodness. I am so excited! TEN new bugaboo images. I have fun playing along even when I do not win. But this is icing on the cake! ;)

Carol Dee said...

Oh My Goodness. I am so excited! TEN new bugaboo images. I have fun playing along even when I do not win. But this is icing on the cake! ;)

Connie Rucker said...

Thank you ! I can hardly wait to make my selections!

Carol Dee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carol Dee said...

Thanks, the cert. arrived.

Carol Dee said...

Not seeing the next sketch. Both posts are the same!