Sunday, October 5, 2014

Winners of our Stella Says Sketch #214

Please join me in congratulating our winners of our Stella Says Sketch #215!
Again some awesome projects!
Thanks so much for playing along!
Bugaboo Stamps Stella Aged to Perfection
Alicia -  winner of 10 free images
 
Linda- Winner of 7 free images
  Granne-Winner of 4 free images
Thanks again for playing along I hope to see you again very soon!
You will receive an email this weekend with your code and directions to collect your prize!
 

We have two challenges going on right now I hope you will join us!

Winners chosen via Random.org!














3 comments:

Alicia Borowski said...

I'm doing a little happy dance at being the Winner! Thanks very much for a great sketch & super cute images to play with!

Sari said...

Aww, thank you so so much for picking me in top 3 / Granne

Alicia Borowski said...

Howdy. Just wondering why I haven't received an email regarding this challenge? Thanks in advance for the follow up.