Saturday, October 18, 2014

Winners of our October Theme Challenge

Please join me in congratulating our winners of our May Recipe Challenge!

Again some awesome projects!

Thanks so much for playing along!

clip_image001

Mynra - winner of 10 free images

 

clip_image002[4]

Maggie- Winner of 7 free images

clip_image002

Connie -Winner of 4 free images

Thanks again for playing along I hope to see you again very soon!

You will receive an email this weekend with your code and directions to collect your prize!

Winners chosen via Random.org!

 

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Wow! Thanks so much. I'm so excited to be picked as one of the winners.

Connie Rucker said...

wow! I wont he stella sketch and the October challenge! Lucky me!

sweet art designs said...

Thank you for selecting my card. I love Bugaboo digi stamps and use them all the time.
Myrna