Saturday, October 11, 2014

Winners of our October Anything Goes

Please join me in congratulating our winners of our October Anything Goes Challenge!

Again some awesome projects!

Thanks so much for playing along!

 

Pat -  winner of 10 free images

 

Vicky- Winner of 7 free images

 

Mags -Winner of 4 free images

Thanks again for playing along I hope to see you again very soon!

You will receive an email this weekend with your code and directions to collect your prize!

Winners chosen via Random.org!

4 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my gosh, I am thrilled to be among the winners. I adore Bugaboo Stamps and am so excited to win 10 free digis!

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

ohhhhh wow I'm so excited to be one of the winners thank you so much :) It was so fun to make!

Kat Flores said...

Great projects :) congratulations!

Pat said...

Wonderful cards and projects, ladies. Congrats!