Friday, October 31, 2014

Two Times the "Welcome!" and a Freebie!

Happy Friday, 
and Happy Halloween Weekend!



Today we have two points of order: we want to welcome two new Guest Designers, and, of course.......it is Freebie Friday in the Bugaboo Stamps Store! What a great way to start the weekend!  

First, meet our newest Guest Designers!

Meet Jessi Fogan!

*****************
Jessi was one of our Christmas in July winners, and will be guest designing alongside the Bugaboo Teamies for the months of November and December!


Hi, I'm Jessi Fogan - I live in Nova Scotia, Canada in an itty-bitty house crammed full with my husband, teenage sons, three cats, and a dog. Both boys have autism, so although I'm a stay at home mom, I'm also a psychologist, occupational therapist, speech pathologist, teacher, and raving lunatic. I love expressing myself through paper art, and you can find my creations at OneCraftyMama.

Meet Dawn Frost!
*****************
Dawn was another of our Christmas in July winners, and she will be guest designing alongside the Bugaboo Teamies for the months of November, December and January!


I'm a SAHM with adult children and a wonderful husband. I look after 2 family members with Alzeihmers and am discovering new baking methods since my husband was diagnosed as a Celiac. I love almost any form of craft and have done cross-stitch, knitting, crocheting, sewing, flower arranging, painting, although my focus lately has been cardmaking and scrapbooking. 
You can visit me on my blog: stamp-n-play

Now that you've learned a bit about our newest guests, we hope you will support them while they are with us by visiting their blogs, and sharing some love!

Now, on to our Freebie Friday!
 This week Jodie is giving away this adorable AKV WInter - Sled image! 


Check out these creations from the rest of our DT using this weeks FREEBIE image! 
Please be sure leave some love for them, and click on their name to hop on over to their blog so you can leave them some love there, as well! They sure do appreciate it when you stop by to visit!


Jodie's generosity spans each week, with a FREE image every Friday, but you have to go to the Bugaboo Stamps Store to pick it up. You can click on the "Freebies" link in the "Products" column that is in the left sidebar of the home page, or simply click HERE
 Make sure you check out the sales, and the *NEW* section while you're there. Jodie's been a busy girl, and there are new items added to the store weekly!

Hurry over to The Bugaboo Stamps Store and add this cute image to your collection!
Happy Craftin'!

Please note: Bugaboo makes every attempt to have our new images and freebie by 7am; however, sometimes life 'gets in the way', so please check back later if the new freebie is not visible when you check for it! Thank you for your understanding!



1 comment:

~amy~ said...

super fun inspiration and a big shout out for Jessi!