Saturday, August 2, 2014

Winners of our July Photo Inspiration!

 

Please join me in congratulating our winners of our July Photo Inspiration Challenge!

Again some awesome projects!

Thanks so much for playing along!

Liz – Winner of 10 free images

 

Stiggy – Winner of 7 free images

Imke – winner of 4 free images

You will receive an email this weekend with your code and directions to collect your prize!for the details on how to collect your prizes!

Winners chosen via Random.org!

 

vacation badge

 

Join us today for a Surprise Baby Hop welcoming the Newest Member of the Bugaboo Family!

You will receive an email this weekend with your code and directions to collect your prize!for the details on how to collect your prizes!

Winners chosen via Random.org!

4 comments:

Liz Smith said...

omg!!! I am so excited !- and so flattered. I really had so much fun making this card and I have a long wish list for Bugaboo digis! Thanks so much!

Gertrude said...

Toll gemacht, gratuliere zum Gewinn
glg Gertrude

Imke said...

Congrats to Stiggy and Liz !! Your cards are faublous. Thanks that my card is one of the winner card. These images always makes me smile and it´s a big fun working with them. THANKS !!!

Nicky said...

Wow congratulations to the other winners and thanks for choosing my card.love Bugaboo images they are such fun