Saturday, August 30, 2014

Winners of our August Color Challenge!

Please join me in congratulating our winners of our August Color Challenge!
Again some awesome projects!
Thanks so much for playing along!
 
 
Lillian -   winner of 10 free images
 
Cards and Stuff - Winner of 7 free images
 
Amy - Winner of 4 free images
Thanks again for playing along I hope to see you again very soon!
You will receive an email this weekend with your code and directions to collect your prize!
Winners chosen via Random.org!















4 comments:

Lillian said...

Thank you SO much for honoring me as the winner on your August challenge!! I've had my eye on some new images, and now I get to shop. Thanks for your sponsorship and generosity. Bugaboo Hugs !!

Amy A said...

Thank you so much for picking me as a winner for the August Challenge, I had so much fun with it. I just bought some images at the sale yesterday but still have a wish list. Hehehe

Congrats to the other winners with their stunning creations.

Hugs,
Amy

Gail said...

congrats to all winners! Happy dance

LAllen said...

Thank you for choosing my card and congrats to all the winners.