Sunday, July 20, 2014

Christmas in July winners!!!


image
Well we had much fun with our Christmas in July week with lots of great entries!  We are so very happy that we had such a great following for the week!   We hope you had as much fun creating as we did seeing all your wonderful creations!  Thanks so much for being such great followers without your all our hard work and dedication would be for not!
Below is the list of winners and their prize! 
At this time I would also like to issue my heartfelt gratitude to one of the hardest working teams out there! You all rock and I appreciate each and one of your for your hard work and dedication to Bugaboo!

 
Blog Hop Grand prize winners! Tuesday Daily Challenge
1 Pia 7 free for 6 months& 4 month  guest spot 1 Janice $30 GG
2 Jessi Fogan $50 GC & 3 Month Guest spot  2 Melissa SunshineHoneyBee $21 GC
3 Dawn Frost $25 GC  & 2 month Guest spot 3 Michelle Lancaster $12 GC
Set Karen Schroeder set  EMA-gination
Saturday Daily Challenge $30 GG Wednesday Daily Challenge
1 Dee's Cards $21 GC 1 AJ $30 GG
2 Cynthia O $12 GC 2 Karen C $21 GC
3 Margo S. 3 Gail $12 GC
Set Brenda's Card Corner set  Monica-LaPaperaGialla
Sunday Daily Challenge $30 GG Thursday Daily Challenge
1 Cindy M $21 GC 1 Alvina $30 GG
2 Hazel $12 GC 2 HeatherM $21 GC
3 Jolly  by Charfische 3 Bunny's Cards:  $12 GC
Set Renate set Jessi
Monday Daily Challenge $30 GG Friday Daily Challenge
1 Cammy $21 GC 1 Suze $30 GG
2 DebiB $12 GC 2 Tracey Boley $21 GC
3 Holly H 3 Craftdee Donna $12 GC
set Toni Set  Lyn t

I will be sending out emails shortly so check be sure and check your email for your prize and/or prize code!


17 comments:

THE BLUEBERRY BEAR said...

Congratulations to all the winners, and a great big THANKS to all who played along for the week!
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO DT

Mari Kocjancic said...

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you to all who played along! It was so fun seeing all your awesome Christmas creations!
Mari K.
Bugaboo DT

Hazel said...

What a lovely surprise to see that I'm one of the winners - will enjoy my GC - thank you so much and congrats to all the other winners. x

Ema M said...

Congratulations to all the winners! I'm so happy to be receiving a prize as well. I had such a fun time with the blog hop. Thank you!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

This BEE is happy to bee a 2nd place winner in the Tues challenge of Christmas in July. Rcvd my code to choose $21 digis. Thank you. Congrats to all the other winners.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

misteejay said...

Thank you so much for a wonderful event.

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you so much for picking me as one of them.

Toni xx

Craftdee said...

WooHoo! Thanks for picking me as one of your winners :-) Congrats to the other winners too, and thanks also for such a fun event. I'm off to spend my GC, Donna xx

Gail said...

So Cool - thanks for the win and the code to get Bugaboo stamps - have a blessed week!

Michelle said...

That's awesome - thank you and congrats to everyone - Michelle x

Jessi Fogan said...

I'm just about beside myself with excitement! Thank you so much :)

Bunny said...

Thank you so much. I can't wait to shop for my new images. Thank you for the hop and challenge. It was fun. Congratulations to all winners.

D- said...

Congrats everyone! Enjoy your Bugaboo goodies.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Dawn Frost said...

Thank you so much for choosing me as one of the winners! I'm off to shop I LOVE Bugaboo!

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Thank you so much for choosing me for the free set of digis from Saturdays challenge! I'm so excited to use them on some of my Christmas cards! I enjoyed participating in the challenges. Congrats to all the other winners!

Brenda

Cynthia said...

Fun surprise to see my name among the winners list! Thanks so much to Bugaboo for the generous gift and fun challenges. Congrats to all of the winners!

Jessi said...

This was such a fun week, thank you for that, the inspiration and naturally the wonderful set I received!

Karen Schroeder said...

Thanks so much! I just found out...I'm so excited!