Sunday, June 1, 2014

Welcome Lyn - Bugaboo's June Guest Designer

We wanted to take a minute to welcome Lyn Tomlin who will be Guest Designing for us through the month of June!

WELCOME Lyn!


A little bit about me:
I am a Georgia girl. I’m not married and have no children except my 7 year old Black lab Cash (As in Johnny Cash– I am from the South after all.) 
Market Research – Focus Groups and such -  is my daytime job. But, as I am a night owl, at night I like to do something more creative. I am a person that loves to learn new crafts so I have done a lot of them from knitting , to jewelry making, to scrapbooking/card making, etc… 
I am so excite to be a Guest Designer this month!
You can visit Lyn's Blog here and follow her while she plays along with us in June!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Welcome Lyn! Looking forward to your inspiration.