Sunday, June 1, 2014

Stella says Sketch WINNERS!

Congratulations to our Stella Says Sketch Challenge #210 Winners this week!
Jeannie - Winner of 7 Bugaboo Stamps Digis
Carol Dee - Winner of 4 Bugaboo Stamps Digis
Dawn Frost - Winner of 2 Bugaboo Stamps Digis

Congrats again and THANK YOU to everyone who played along this week!!

All winners will be contacted by the email you provided with your entry by 8 PM EST Tuesday 6/3.  
If you don't receive an email with your gift certificate details, please check your SPAM folder as the email may end up there!

Be sure to join us this week for the newest Stella Says Sketch challenge and YOUR name and project could be here and YOU could be one of our WINNERS!
Happy Craftin'!

**Winners chosen using Random.org**

3 comments:

Dawn Frost said...

Woohoo thanks so much for picking me for one of the winners!

Carol Dee said...

Oh No, I did not get an email, It may have been in my spam folder but I delete daily with put checking! So I may very well have dumped it before I looked here and saw I won! HELP.

Jeannie said...

I didn't get an email either....well let me know if I still win or not but at any rate thanks so much for choosing me as a winner!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie