Thursday, May 1, 2014

It's an Oldie but Goodie Thursday

 
It's an Oldie but Goodie Thursday and boy do we have some fabulous OLDIES that we've pulled out of the drawer and dusted off.
Are you ready for some inspiration? 
Below is just a few of the images available in Bugaboo Stamps' Store .
 
Before I show you some Oldies let me introduce you to a newbie!  Cynthia (Guest DT) will be joining us for a spell as a guest designer we are thrilled to have her!  Please check out her great card below and her blog as well! 


Hi!  My name is Cynthia and I’m a stamping addict!  I am so excited to join you as Guest Design Team Member for Bugaboo through August.  I’ve always enjoyed crafting -- from knitting to cross stitch, embroidery and sewing.  My love of paper crafting began about 17 years ago with Scrapbooking old photos that wouldn’t fit into a traditional album.  I soon realized that the same products crossed over to card making and it was all downhill from there!
 
My husband and I have lived in Alaska for 23 winters.  We have two Labradors – Bud and Gingersnap.  When I’m not crafting, we enjoy the great Alaskan outdoors.  During the summer months we enjoy gardening, camping, fishing, hunting, 4-wheeling and hiking.
 
I hope you’ll stop by and visit me  at Stampin’ In Alaska for fun inspiration over the next few months!
  
 
clip_image001
 
 
2014-04-29 17.11.21_wm
 
clip_image002
Min featuring Ava Balloons
 clip_image003
Cheryl First featuring Bugaboo Brats - Sean Dog
clip_image004
Laurie Featuring AKV Skateboard


 
Don't forget to visit us here tomorrow to see what our Freebie Friday brings you!
Keep Crafting!
Pin It









No comments: