Friday, February 28, 2014

February Teams Being Sponsored By Bugaboo!





Are you looking for some great challenges to enter?   Maybe you are looking for a great way to win some free Bugaboo images.  We have made it just one step easier for you!
Below is an entire list of teams being sponsored by Bugaboo for the month of February!    
Just pick out the date and click on the link to enter your challenge! 



Would you like your team to be sponsored by Bugaboo??? Send me and Email @  Bugaboosponsor@zoomtown.com!
We offer Weekly, bi Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly sponsorships with a 7 free digi pack for a prize!

5 comments:

Hazel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alycia said...

This is a great idea! Thanks for this info.

International Directory Blogspot said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello - Thank you for all of your wonderful sponsorship!

I was looking through your store - I love your digis! I am wondering if it would be possible to have a few more sympathy florals - I would love to see one like Tags - My Thoughts are With you to say "Our Thoughts are With you". Likewise, your Beautiful Blocks - Thoughts and Prayers - I would love to see a similar one that says "You are in our thoughts and in our prayers". Using "our" instead of "my" could be used on a card from a couple or family. I hope it's okay to make this request here - I tried the Contact Us option in the store a few weeks ago but didn't receive a response - not sure if it works. I love your images very much and I find I need a lot of sympathy cards. Thank you so much and I wish you a joyful day!

Karen Petitt said...

Just popped over from Just B Creative Crazy February Just Because Linky Party, you are one of the sponsors. You've some lovely new digi's since I last visited - really gorgeous x