Saturday, January 11, 2014

Winners of our January Anything Goes Challenge!

 

Please join me in congratulating our winners of our January Anything Goes Challenge!

Again some awesome projects!

Thanks so much for playing along!

clip_image001

Amanda winner of 10 free images!

clip_image002

J. Atterbury Creations Winner of 7 free images

clip_image004

MichelleL winner of 4 free images

Please check your email later today for the details on how to collect your prizes!

Winners chosen via Random.org!

3 comments:

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Congrats to all the winners !!

Barb said...

Congratulations to you all.

Jo Ann said...

Oh, thanks a lot for informing me of my win, Tammy! It's been a while since I won a Challenge here and so excited to be chosen again. I love Bugaboo images and I will have a fun time shopping. God bless!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com