Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome to our New Designers

Exciting News!  We have two wonderful new designers to add to the Bugaboo Team!
We'd like to welcome our new Guest Designer Dee who will be joining us for January and February.
Hi!  I’m Dee, of Deesdesigns.  I am married to the most wonderful, patient man in this world.  We have two children that have blessed us with 4 grandsons.
I’ve always enjoyed baking and crafting – I think I’ve done most of them from cross-stitching, to stained glass, to scrapbooking.  It was from scrapbooking that I found my love of card making. I started to make a few cards here and there, mostly to use us those scraps of paper leftover from my scrapbooking pages - a new passion was found. 
I still remember the day I discovered Jodie’s Bugaboo Stamps.  I was laughing so hard my hubby had to come and see what was so funny.  Of course, I had to place an order right then and there - I was hooked from then on.  I think I may have the distinction of having the first card posted on the Bugaboo blog!
Christmas is my favorite time of the year – what a great time to be a Guest Designer – I hope I can inspire you all with my creations!

And, it gives us great pleasure to also welcome Angela Pruisman who is joining us as a full time Bugaboo Designer!
I'm married with 2 kids, 2 cats, and 1 dog and work full time as a Registered Nurse on an Orthopedic/Neurology floor.  When I am not working or busy with the kids' activities I love to stamp and visit stamping blogs.  I started stamping almost 16 years ago; I agreed to attend a party my mother was hosting and I remember thinking that I wouldn't buy anything.  Hmmm, that's not exactly how it went...I was hooked from the start!  My beginnings were pretty humble...1 stamp set, black ink, regular paper (not CS), and Crayola crayons.  Yep, that's right...crayons!  LOL  I got my feet wet making birth announcements, both for my cousin and for myself.  My cousin declared them "way cool" but I have my doubts about that!
 
After all these years I am still trying to define my style...I like a little of this, and a little of that.  That's what keeps it fresh and interesting for me...there's always something new and different to do or try.  My two favorite items are patterned paper and glitter!
 
WELCOME Ladies - We are SO happy to have you joining us!!

3 comments:

Tracie said...

Congrats to Angela. She will be a great addition to your team.

Heather B said...

Congrats Angela!! You'll do wonderfully!

Joanna said...

Yay Angela! Congrats to both of your new designers