Please join me in congratulating our winners of our October Photo Challenge!
Again some awesome projects!
Thanks so much for playing along!
AJ - winner of 10 free images
Dee- winner of 7 free images
Gail - Winner of 4 free images
Please check your email later today for the details on how to collect your prizes!
Winners chosen via Random.org!
5 comments:
Congrats to winners. Way to go Gail!
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
Thanks for the Bugaboo Win - I am so doing the Happy Dance - thanks Melissa for your congrats!
Congrats to AJ and DEE - Way to go!
congrats to all the winners !!
Thanks. I was getting close to the deadline and about to say forget it. I am glad I didn't. Hip Hip Hooray!
Hi,
Can someone from Bugaboo get in touch with me? I was one of the lucky winners, but haven't rec'd a email.
I sent 2 emails, but haven't rec'd a reply to either of them, so would love it if someone there could help me.
Thanks,
Dee
Post a Comment