Friday, November 1, 2013

Welcome New Guest Designers!

Happy Friday & Happy November 1st!
Wow, November 1st already!
You know what that means?  Well, we're sad to say, we're saying goodbye to two of our fabulous Guest Designers who have been with us the past two months, Loll and Lawren!  Thank both of your ladies for your amazing work.  We were so lucky to have you play along with us the past few months.

And with a Good-bye, comes a Hello.  Hello to two of our Christmas in July Winners who will be Guest Designing with us for the next few months.
Say Hello to Leeann
My name is Leeann and I lived in Philadelphia PA until about 4 years ago when my then-fiance and I moved about 60 miles west to the small town of Birdsboro, PA.  We were then married in 2011.   I have 3 incredible children ages 12 to 22 and a beautiful 22 month old grandson.   I am blessed to have the most supportive family who encourages me in everything from work, school and when I hide (and make a mess) in what was once our dining room but is now craft room!   I have dabbled in some different types of crafts but none have really captured my heart like card making.  I can sit and color digital stamps for hours, with the added bonus of turning them into a card that can make someone else smile.  In December 2012, my blog finally went live and I have been enjoying participating in challenges ever since.  I am grateful for all the inspiration provided to me by the themes, the encouragement of design teams and visitors and inspiration from  the entire cardmaking, blogging community.
Say Hello to Vicki Parsons
Hello friends! :-)   My name is Vicki Parson and I'm very excited to join you throughout the month of November as a Bugaboo Guest Design Team member!  These digital stamps are so fun to play with as there is such a variety to choose from for any mood that I may happen to be in!  I am a very happy homemaker to a wonderful husband and a mom to two teen boys.  I enjoy being at home so I am always there when they need me.  I also get to enjoy my favorite pastime which is creating handmade projects!  I hope you will be inspired by my creations that I will be sharing here throughout the month of November.  Please feel free to stop by my blog Stamp Smiles ...I would love to share a smile with you!  

Welcome Ladies - we're so happy to have you playing along with us!!

1 comment:

*Vicki* said...

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! So happy to be here with you all!! :) HUGS