Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Wednesday Bag-a-lope Tutorial

You guessed it - it's that special Wednesday of the month that one of our VERY talented guest designers shares with us a fun Bugaboo inspired tutorial.  Today, Vicki has an absolutely adorable Bag-a-lope tutorial to share with you - complete with this adorable little Bugaboo Gingerbread man!
Head over to Vicki's blog for all the details on this fabulous project - could be a perfect little gift bag for those holiday treats!
Happy Craftin'!

3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Thank you for posting this and for having me along this month! I have really enjoyed my time crafting with everyone here! You are all wonderful! BIG HUGS :)

KT Fit Kitty said...

I really enjoyed the tutorial - I've never made anything like this before - it's so cute! Thank you!

Holly Hughes said...

This is just so stinkin' cute!!! Love it! I may have to make a couple of these. THANKS!