Friday, November 8, 2013

Freebie Friday: AKV Elf Ornament

Can you believe, while I was in the car yesterday on my commute home, while channel surfing, I happened to switch on a station that WAS.PLAYING.CHRISTMAS.MUSIC!!!
OY!  Already?  At this rate, I'll be sick of Christmas music before Turkey Day even arrives!
Tis the season, right?
Well, since it's out there (and holiday stuff has been in stores since before Halloween), we're going to get you ready for some holiday card makin' (if you're like me and haven't even begun!).

Today's Freebie - A Kids View Elf Ornament - PERFECT for those Christmas Cards!

Leeann - Guest Designer
Vicki Parson - Guest Designer


Head on over to The Bugaboo Stamps Store and pick up your freebie.  While you're there - check out some of the new images - some of which are some really great new holiday images!!

Happy Craftin'!

Please note Bugaboo makes every attempt to have our new  images and freebie  by 7 am however sometimes life gets in the way so please check back later if the new freebie has not been posted! 

3 comments:

Stephenie said...

What an adorable digi!! Thank you so much!

Leeann said...

Another fabulous digi! Thanks for letting me play along again as GDT, I'm having a lot of fun :)

Barbara Godden said...

Awesome digi, just love it.