Friday, October 25, 2013

Freebie Friday: AKV Winter Fairy

HAPPY FRIDAY!

I know I say this every week, but BOY am I GLAD it's FRIDAY!

As the fall chill settles in here in Michigan, it's a reminder that the Holidays are right around the corner!  Holy Christmas - I actually just finished up my After Thanksgiving Dinner Invitations.  
Yep, the craziness is about to begin!

Well, to get us in the Wintery mood, today's Freebie is this adorable AKV Winter Fairy!

Before you go running off to keep warm, check out what our designers created!

Head on over to The Bugaboo Stamps Store and add this snowy freebie to your collection!

Please note Bugaboo makes every attempt to have our new  images and freebie  by 7 am however sometimes life gets in the way so please check back later if the new freebie has not been posted! 
Happy Craftin'!

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Thank you.

Gail said...

These creations are super cute -thanks for the freebie -I look forward to using it!