Sunday, September 22, 2013

Stella Says Sketch WINNERS

First, thanks to everyone who played along with our first Fall Stella Says Sketch Challenge!  
What awesome projects you created!!  Sure glad I didn't have to pick the winners!!
Sarah T - Winner of 10 Bugaboo Stamps digis
Calypso - Winner of 4 Bugaboo Stamps digis
Tiffany Did...Faith, Trust & Pixie Dust - Winner of 2 Bugaboo Stamps digis

Congrats to our winners and THANK YOU for everyone who played along.  
Be sure to join us again today for the newest Stella Says Sketch Challenge!
Happy Craftin'!

Winners are chosen using Random.org

3 comments:

Gertrude said...

Das sind ja tolle Arbeiten
lg gertrude

Gail said...

Congrats to the winners!

Tiffany Did... said...

SO, SO Sorry!! I am not sure what I did. I must have had something strange going on because my emait tl show I had moderation to approve never came through either. It is tiffanyddavidsonatgmaildotcom

Thank you for contacting me to fix the problem. That is very sweet of you!