Thursday, September 26, 2013

Oldie but Goodie Thursday!

It's an Oldie but Goodie Thursday and boy do we have some fabulous OLDIES that we've pulled out of the drawer and dusted off.

Are you ready for some inspiration?

Well, hang on, here we go!

clip_image002

Nancy Perry featuring AKV Fall Scarecrow

clip_image003

Becky Givans featuring  Ava Mermaid

clip_image004

Min featuring Fruit Fly Melon

clip_image007

Sammibug featuring Mini Set - Love Circle Sentiments - 10

clip_image006

Sandye Curry using Rottweiler Puppy--Bone

1 comment:

Cat Spicer said...

I did a double take when I saw today's post as I just created something using the Fall Scarecrow image. I used it for my feature on the All that Stickles blog. Here's the link if you'd like to take a peek.
http://allthatstickles.blogspot.com/2013/09/pile-up-wednesday-fall-surprise.html