Monday, September 30, 2013

Anything But a Card Monday

Happy Anything But a Card Monday!!
I'm not sure about your corner of the world, but in my little corner, it's beginning to feel A LOT like fall.  Beginning to smell and look that way too!
The only time of the year I eat fresh apples is when fall arrives and I can pick Michigan apples - so you can bet, we've got LOTS of apples in our house right now - and LOTS of homemade applesauce too!  :)
Of course, as usual, I digress....but the reason I mention fall, is when fall arrives, Halloween isn't too far around the corner!  :)  And with Halloween, there are great treats to be had by all!
Well, today Miss Cheryl First whipped up this adorable little Halloween Treat Jar (I'm going to Cheryl's for Halloween treats!!!)
She whipped up this adorable jar featuring the new Trick or Treat Feet digi and the  Halloween Circle Sentiments - Best Witches digi too.
Visit Cheryl First's blog for all the details on this super spooky sweet treat jar!
Happy Craftin'!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Could someone from Bugaboo please contact me? I have been trying to open an account to purchase stamps but keep getting an error message. (wrong verification).
Thanks!
Renee
rbbutchart@gmail.com