Thursday, August 22, 2013

Oldie but Goodie Thursday!

It's an Oldie but Goodie Thursday and boy do we have some fabulous OLDIES that we've pulled out of the drawer and dusted off.

Ready for some inspiration?

Well, hang on, here we go!

clip_image001

Stephanie Serrano Featuring Gus Birthday-Optional

clip_image002

Sandye Curry using Guy--New Job

clip_image003

Min featuring Kidz - Dad Boy

clip_image004

Sammibug featuring Cute Bee - Flower

image

Tammy Miller-DT Coordinator Featuring Gus Birthday-Optional

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Tammy, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Pumpy said...

Hi Tammy I love Bugaboo stamps, I made a card for this Oldie but goodies but I do not know where to post it, please help.
pamk@hot.co.za
Thanks Pumpy