Friday, August 30, 2013

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!

We'd like to take a moment to introduce several new faces to our design team!!
What a great way to kick off the Fall!

We'd like to welcome Laurie Clout as a full time designer.  You may remember Laurie as a previous Bugaboo guest designer.
WELCOME BACK Laurie!

I have had a passion for crafting since I was very young, you could always find me in the craft isle of the library! I’ve tried and done most things crafty, but about 7 yrs ago I was introduced to paper crafting and haven’t looked back! Lol 

I am fortunately to have a loving supportive Hubby and three beautiful growing girls who also have the crafting bug!

I am so exciting to be joining the Fabulous Bugaboo Design Team. This is such a great group and I Love Jodie’s images. Thanks so much for the opportunity, I’m really looking forward to working with everyone.

We'd also like to welcome Loll Thompson and Lawren Fowlkes, our September/October Guest Designers!!

WELCOME Loll!
Hi everyone.  I am thrilled to be a guest designer for September / October 2013 at Bugaboo.

Here’s a little bit about me - I’m a wife, and mother to two adult sons.  I’ve been retired for five years and try to spend time each day creating cards and/or posting on my blog, Stamping with Loll.  I have always loved crafts of all kinds, but I am totally addicted to paper crafting.  There are so many techniques and ways to stamp so I am always learning something new.  I frequently participate in card-making challenges and have made friends with many wonderful people who share the same passion.

I want to thank Jodie and the members of the Design Team for giving me this opportunity to work with them for two months.  I can’t wait to get started! :)

WELCOME Lawren!

I have been crafting for quite a while now.  I learned to sew early in life and my love of hobbies grew from there.  I started paper crafting about 14 years ago, scrapbooking mostly.  I have been making cards for about 6 years.  In addition to sewing and scrapbooking and card making; I taught myself to crochet.

I have a daughter who is my mini-me.  She loves to color  and craft with me and I hope she will continue to grow in crafting.
I love to try new things, new techniques and new challenges. I’m not afraid to give it a try just to see if I like it or if I can do it.  That is why I have enjoyed paper crafting so much.  There is always something new to try and master and I love that.  I think I have a great eye for color and awesome color combinations.  I like to step outside the box and try combinations most people wouldn’t think of putting together.

WELCOME Ladies, we're so happy to have you joining us!!


Remember, you could be picked as the next guest designer for Bugaboo Stamps and Catch The Bug, just visit our blog and enter one of your Bugaboo Creations HERE.

Happy Craftin'!

No comments: