Saturday, July 20, 2013

Winners List for our Christmas in July Event!!




\
1st Place Blog Hop Winner -  Leeann




2nd Place Blog Hop Winner - Dee




3rd Place Blog Hop Winner - Vicki




Dalily winners 4 each day 
Saturday 
10 free images  Erin S.
7 free images   Miranda H.
4 Free images   KT Fit Kitty
CIJ Set  Bunny


Sunday 
10 free images  Tracey 
7 free images   Marianne MW
4 Free images   Lisa Lynn
CIJ Set  Melissa Sunshine


Monday 
10 free images  Jamie
7 free images   Jessica D.
4 Free images   NanaConnie
CIJ Set  Dawn Frost


Tuesday 
10 free images  Gail Scott
7 free images   Suze
4 Free images   Milnie
CIJ Set  DebiB


Wednesday 
10 free images  Cammy
7 free images   Margo S.
4 Free images   Beth F
CIJ Set  AJ


Thursday 
10 free images  Katherine Rock
7 free images   Toni
4 Free images   Angela P.
CIJ Set  Linda


Friday 
10 free images  Cindy
7 free images   Olga
4 Free images   Janice
CIJ Set  Lyn T



14 comments:

Leeann said...

Triple WOW, thank you so much or pick me for top prize, I'm still in shock :)

Beth F. said...

Thanks for choosing my card in the top 3 for Wednesday's challenge!

misteejay said...

Thank you so much for picking me - I had a fab time and will now have a super time picking some new images.

Toni xx

deesdesigns said...

Wow! What a fantastic way to start the week!!! I'm doing a little happy dance :-) Thank you so much for the 2nd place prize for the Blog Hop. I had a blast playing along with your Christmas in July's challenges - best part is I now have a nice start on my holiday cards. Thanks again! Dee

Bunny said...

Congratulations to all! What a fun hop. Thanks for the win of the CIJ set. How fun it's going to be coloring them. I'm already ahead of the game on my Christmas cards and it feels good. Your images are all so cute. Thank you, again.

Gail said...

Thank you for the 10 image win on Tuesday and congrats to all of the winners and my friend Leeann for top place - way to go! Enjoy everyone!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

This BEE is happy to bee a winner of the wonderful Christmas set. Thank you. Congrats to the rest of the winners.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Fit Kitty said...

Very happy to have been picked as a winner - I love Bugaboo stamps! Thank you so much - it was a fun week. Congrats to all the other winners!

KT Fit Kitty
http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/

Vicki Parson said...

Yay!! Received the email! :) Thank you so much for putting on such a great event!! We had a wonderful time! :)

Paper Deckerations said...

Yeah! So excited! What a fun week! Thanks so much!!

Miranda Hall said...

Thank for choosing me as a winner. I have yet to receive my e-mail and was just wondering if you had sent them out yet. Again, thanks! Miranda H. (mirandaleern@yahoo.com)

Angela said...

Great "Christmas in July" event...thanks for the fun challenges and prizes!

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Congrats to all the ladies, and thanks for the win of the 10 images for Friday, and what was great got 20 since it is half price this month.
Thanks for the great Christmas in July event.
Cindy

Jamie M. said...

I am excited that I get ten images! Yay. Hoping to get my email soon so I can pick them out.
Jamie
jrredrose21 at yahoo dot com