Monday, July 22, 2013

Anything But a Card Monday

Happy Anything But a Card Monday at The Bug Blog!!
I remember when I was a kid during the summer, my mom always made it a point that we had to read at least 1 hour during the day (I think this was her way of containing the chaos that we seemed to create). 

Well, today, when I saw Stephanie's Anything But a Card project, it made me think of those years growing up in the summers.
What kid wouldn't love reading with a super nutty cute bookmark like this created by our one and only

You can pick up this cute digi at The Bugaboo Stamps Store and in case you didn't know, Jodie has a 50% off sale going on all month long!!!
Happy Craftin'!

2 comments:

mylittlecraftblog said...

Fantastic idea! I love having lots of bookmarks. When I choose a book to read, I also choose the bookmark!!

Evelyn

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Love this bookmark what a great Idea I used this on my husbands birthday card, because he is always reading and collects enough books to fill a library great idea.
Cindy