Saturday, June 15, 2013

Teams Being Sponsored by Bugaboo Week ending 6/15!

Check out the Challenges that Bugaboo has the privilege sponsoring this week!   
Lots of  ways to win free Bugaboo images!  You will find lots of  amazing talent with lots of inspiration to help you Craft your week away!
Please note team projects added  throughout the week as time permits and as their challenge goes live! 
clip_image001[4]
Sunday Sketch & Stamp Challenge Blog
Feel free to put our LOGO on your blog!
image
Grab our BUTTON
image
Please take  our badge for your blog!
Grab our Badge!
Buy Scribbles Designs here...
clip_image004
Special thinks to all our teams  for the opportunity to sponsor your challenges this week!
Bugaboo has lots going on so be sure and check back daily so you don’t miss a thing!
clip_image006
Would you like to Partner up with Bugaboo for your challenges??? We sponsor all events offering 7 free digis to the your winners and lots of added exposure to your events and your DT.
If you have questions or if you are ready to set your team up to partner with Bugaboo Email me for all your Sponsoring needs!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone loves it when people get together and share views.
Great site, keep it up!

My blog :: sex

Anonymous said...

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.

The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter
stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an edginess over that you wish be delivering
the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often
inside case you shield this increase.

Also visit my blog post ... sex

Anonymous said...

Good day! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a
blog article or vice-versa? My blog addresses a lot of the same topics as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other.
If you are interested feel free to send me an email.
I look forward to hearing from you! Excellent blog by the way!


Feel free to surf to my web page: sex