Saturday, March 9, 2013

Sponsor Challenges for Week ending 3/9!

Check out the Challenges that Bugaboo has the privilege sponsoring this week!    Lots of  ways to win free Bugaboo images!  You will find lots of  amazing talent with lots of inspiration to help you Craft your week away! 
clip_image001[4]
Please note team projects added  throughout the week as time permits and as their challenge goes live! 
Sunday Sketch & Stamp Challenge Blog




Photobucket
 
 
ANNIE and Jenny




Feel Free to Take Our Range of Badges:

 

Come and Get it Challenges 

Grab our badge! :)

 

lovetocreate

 

Contact


 
clip_image003[4]

Sharon


3/5 Elke Kaart Een Feestje


clip_image007[4]_thumb_thumb[1]



image


 

 

clip_image013

 




 

ATC' With Attitude



Please join my Facebook page


Special thanks to all the teams for  helping us spread the Bugaboo love one image at a time!
By the way you can win 7 free images for playing along!!!
clip_image016
Bugaboo has lots going on so be sure and check back daily so you don’t miss a thing!
clip_image017
Would you like to Partner up with Bugaboo for your challenges??? We sponsor all events offering 7 free digis to the your winners and lots of added exposure to your events and your DT.
If you have questions or if you are ready to set your team up to partner with Bugaboo Email me for all your Sponsoring needs!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey. I noticed your
website title, "Blogger: Catch The Bug Challenge Blog"
doesn't really reflect the content of your
web-site. When composing your blog title, do you believe it's best to
write it for SEO or for your readers? This is
one thing I've been struggling with mainly because I want great search
rankings but at the same time I want the best quality for my Site visitors.

Anonymous said...

I'll right away clutch your rss as I can't find your e-mail subscription link or
newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly permit me understand
in order that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

Here is my blog :: published here

Anonymous said...

Wow that was strange. I just wrote an extremely
long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all
that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say superb
blog!

Here is my web page ... transport spedycja logistyka

Anonymous said...

After checking out a number of the blog articles on your web page, I really like your technique
of blogging. I added it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back in the near
future. Take a look at my website too and let me know how you feel.


Feel free to surf to my homepage: This site

Anonymous said...

What i do not understood is if truth be told
how you are now not really much more neatly-preferred than you may be now.
You are very intelligent. You understand therefore considerably with regards to this subject,
produced me individually imagine it from a lot of varied angles.
Its like men and women don't seem to be interested until it's something to do with Lady gaga!
Your own stuffs nice. All the time deal with it up!

Also visit my site - home for sale