Friday, March 1, 2013

Freebie Friday!

It's Freebie Friday and we've got a cute, cuddly, lucky and adorable Theordore St. Patricks Day Bear!
Yep, you certainly have gotten LUCKY today!

Even luckier?  The amazing projects our designers whipped up with this adorable image. 
I don't know about you but I'm super inspired!  Can't wait to spend some time in my studio with this cute guy!  =)
Kathy Curry - Guest Designer
 
Nancy Perry - Guest Designer
 
Head on over to The Bugaboo Stamps Store and get yours!
Happy Craftin'!

Please note Bugaboo makes every attempt to have our new  images and freebie  by 7 am however sometimes life gets in the way so please check back later if the new freebie has not been posted!

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Thank you so much!! He is adorable. It's been a long time since I got lucky :)

Teresa said...

So cute! Love the samples. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Jen, I wasn't able to leave a message on your blog so I came here to tell you I just love your card. You did a wonderful job.