Tuesday, February 26, 2013

New Release Tuesday!

 
It’s Tuesday so  you know what that means Bugaboo Stamps has some new images that you are going to love!   Check out this adorable image that is the latest of the newest collection called Gertrude fitness, what an adorable image!    You can find all of this month’s new releases here! Below is just one of the  images available today in Bugaboo Stamps' Store .   Now before you head to the store checkout the colorful creations that the talented DT have created for you today!
Before You see all the great samples let me introduce to you  a couple special guests!   Below are Kathy and Nancy who were lucky winners of our Birthday Bash, they both have an extended stay with us!  We are looking forward to working with both these talented ladies!
avatarclip_image007
Hi, I'm Kathy. I'm very excited to be guest designing with Bugaboo for the next few months. I'm a big fan, Stella got me hooked and the rest is history. 
I've been married to my hubby for 12 years and we have 4 kiddos, between 3 and 9, that keep me pretty busy. I stay at home right now with the kids, but am an RN who specialized in pediatric nursing. 
I enjoy cooking, reading and reality TV. Most of my free time goes to hanging out with the family. 
I started off scrapbooking years ago, but quickly switched to card making. Once the kids are asleep I like to pour a glass of wine and head to my craft room. I love patterned paper, die cuts, copics, bling and digi images! I'm looking forward to creating some fun Bugaboo projects to share. You can find me here: http://willstampforwine.blogspot.com/
Nancy Bio  Nancy 03.27.13 Humor Me
My name is Nancy and I have had a love of crafting from the time I was five years old. My mother spent many hours teaching me how to sew and other crafting. My love for arts and crafts blossomed from there. From a very early age, I always wanted to become an artist. I took art classes through High School and College but life has a way of twisting and turning and I became a stay at home mom which I loved. My husband and I raised four wonderful children. We now have eleven grand children which are the love of my life. I have been working as a Business Operations Manager for an In-Home Care Agency for the past twelve years.
Several years ago, my sisters asked me to join them in making cards. My youngest sister started a Sketch Challenge Blog called SWEET SKETCH WEDNESDAY. I have been apart of the design team from day one. I have developed some wonderful friendships since I started making cards and blogging. And, best of all, two of my grand children love making cards with me. You can visit my blog at mulberrystation.blogspot.com .
Now on to your regularly scheduled DT Members!
clip_image005
clip_image001  
Billie A
· clip_image003
·
clip_image010
· clip_image012
Melissa  volunteer
 clip_image014
Lola featuring Gertrude fitness and Digi Papers - Cookies











1 comment:

MiamiKel said...

super fun designs and a fabulous line up of cards! Woot for Gertrude! =)