Friday, February 1, 2013

Freebie Friday

WOO HOO - It's Friday!!!
We've got several reasons to be Woo Hooing! 
ONE:  It's Friday!!!
TWO:  FREEBIE Friday, Of course!
THREE:  We've got us a few new Guest Designers to introduce you too!!  =)
Today we want to introduce you to our new Guest Designers February and March.
Kelly & Kim!
Hi!  I'm Kelly!   I'm happily married and mom to 4 children and we live in tropical Miami, Florida.  We live close to the beach so I'm often sitting at the ocean, building sandcastles (hence, my blog name!) or I'm volunteering at one of the kid's schools or at church :)  
I adore the arts and crafting in any shape - I am pretty sure I color in my sleep!   My crafting style is pretty much anything with lots of layers and buttons - buttons make me HAPPY! :)  
I'm super excited to be the guest designer for the months of February and March for the fabulous Bugaboo!  Funny girl Stella is truly one of my all time Bugaboo faves!

My Photo
 I'm a mother of two, married 27 yrs and love to craft. Each year i get into something different. I just had my first grandbaby so many things that i craft is about babies right now. However if the moment strikes who knows what i'll get myself into. Enjoying life to the fullest.

Here is an adorable sample that  Kim  created, sorry we did not get her the freebie early enough for her to create with it but don't worry she will have plenty more opportunities to play along with our new images for t he next two months!
 Kim
WELCOME Kelly S & Kim - we're SUPER happy to have you joining us!! =)
Ready to be inspired with today's Freebie?  =)
Of course you are!
We call her Foxy!
Kelly S - Feb/March Guest Designer
You can get your hands on this Free & "Foxy" little image at The Bugaboo Stamps Store.
**Please note Bugaboo makes every attempt to have our new  images and freebie  by 7am however sometimes life gets in the way so please check back later if the new freebie has not been posted!**

3 comments:

Marianne said...

How could I resist a cute little fox like Foxy, esp. since my last name translates as "fox" in English LOL. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration. Off to grab Foxy in the store.

Anonymous said...

i LOVE this image, but every time i try to retrieve it i get sent to some weird site instead. will keep trying, just wanted you to be aware. and THANK YOU SO MUCH for all of these wonderful friday freebies.
cat s.

Anonymous said...

thank you, it worked this time. who knows what is up with the Cyber world. lol
thanks again.
cat