Friday, January 18, 2013

Day 7–Birthday Bash at Bugaboo!

 

Wow can you believe it??  This is the last full day of the our Birthday Bash!   To finish our week out we have your normal Freebie Friday image along with your challenge for the day which is to add Texture!  There are many ways to add texture to your projects so show us what you have!

The freebie image is not a requirement but we would love to see what you do with it!

Grab your image Here:

https://www.box.com/s/g9fcepw9s1spfanhl79b

Jan-18-Bugaboo-Texture-Gail-Scott_th

Gail Scott

clip_image010

Stephanie Landon

DSCF1523

Janice Thompson

clip_image066_thumb

Billie A

Melissa

Scrappy

clip_image015

Sammibug

clip_image0673

Jenn Zeeb 

  clip_image0683

Amy Ely 

 

20130113123321_thumb 

Tammy

 clip_image014

Lola

4 comments:

madaboutpooh said...

I'm unable to get the friday freebie from the above link so will wait for it to arrive in the shop..

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Enjoyed the wk of challenges & hop. I was ablet o dwownload the freebie & used it in my Fri challenge entry. Do want to mention that I found some of my comments that I thought I had made on some comments to not be there when I was going back thru on a different day so I recommented. Not sure what was up with that but thought I'd mention. Also saw some posts with as few as 2 comments.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Gail said...

The Hop has been grand and all of the cards just wonderful! Happy Birthday Bugaboo and may you have many more! http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

mulberry station said...

What a wonderful Blog Hop and daily challenges. I couldn't wait for the next day to come.
Thanks Nancy