Yep, Stella's at it again and today we're celebrating the month of December with a
NEW Stella Says Sketch Challenge!
Ready for a new sketch??
NEW Stella Says Sketch Challenge!
Ready for a new sketch??
How about a little inspiration from our talented designers before you run to your studio to get creating -

Stephanie Landon - December/January Guest Designer featuring Crabby Cathy - Attitude

Stephanie Serrano featuring critter-balloons dog
Min Kwiatkowski featuring KIDZ - Girl and Flowers

Sandye Curry featuring Sock Monkey--December/Christmas

Sammibug featuring Clyde - Clyde Birthday

Ready to join us for another Stella Says Sketch challenge?
Still thinking?
What about if I tell you - if you play along with Stella for Sketch 125 - you have the chance to WIN BIG Bugaboo Prizes!!
The rules are simple: Create a Sketch project and post a link to it on Bugaboo Stamps' challenge blog, Catch the Bug, by 12/16/12 at 6:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for three digi prize packs –ten (10) (using Bugaboo only) seven (7) or four (4), using any image!
New projects only no backlinking please!
Happy Craftin'!



5 comments:
Love the sketch...great work from the DT too!
I'll immediately grab your rss feed as I can not to find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you have any? Please permit me recognise in order that I may just subscribe. Thanks.
Feel free to visit my web page :: letmewatchthis
Thanks in support of sharing such a pleasant idea, paragraph is pleasant, thats why i have read it fully
Also visit my web site - watch movies online
That is a good tip especially to those new to the blogosphere.
Short but very precise information… Thanks for sharing this one.
A must read post!
Also visit my web blog ... rastafaritvuk.com
Excellent post however , I was wondering if you could write a
litte more on this topic? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Cheers!
Also visit my blog post cna classes
Post a Comment