Friday, November 23, 2012

Crazy Black Friday Freebie

So, were you one of those early bird shoppers that were out doing your Christmas shopping before the butt-crack of dawn this morning?  
I salute those of you that have the get up and go to get up and go do your Christmas shopping that early!  WOW!
I slept in until 6:30 and then enjoyed my coffee, some of my favorite blogs and the Bugaboo Friday Freebie.
Before I share with you today's Friday Freebie, did you know.....
Head on over to The Bugaboo Stamps Store and get those Digis that are on your wishlist WITHOUT THE GUILT. =)

So, on to our freebie on this Black Friday - 
This absolutely adorable Candycane Bear!


Head on over to The Bugaboo Store and do some Black Friday Damage!! =)

Please note Bugaboo makes every attempt to have our newest freebie as well as the set up by 7am however sometimes life gets in the way so please check back later if the new freebie has not been posted!

Pin It

4 comments:

Myzdamena's World said...

Oh what a lovely digi....I really should try to get a new printer we've been without one all year and I keep wanting to use my Stella and Gus ones.....Must Do Better And Try Harder To Solve Printer Situation lol xxxx

Marianne said...

Love this one, it's very cute

Marianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marianne said...

Forgot to say: thanks for the inspiration, because I love the DT projects, too!