Saturday, September 22, 2012

Saturday Color Challenge

While the supervisor is away, the inmates will run the asylum!  =)
Miss Tammy is away for the weekend, and she’s left us in charge!! =)
So, today we’ve got a great Color Challenge and we want YOU to join us!  =)
The rules are simple: Create a Project fitting the theme above and post a link to it on Bugaboo Stamps' challenge blog, Catch the Bug,  by 9/22 at  6:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for three digi prize packs –ten (10) (using Bugaboo only) seven (7) or four (4), using any image! 
New projects only no backlinking please!
ColorRipe615
So, how about we do a little inspiring you and then you can play along?! =)






4 comments:

Kathy S. said...

I must apologize for my lack of typing skills. I transposed two letters in my link the first time I attempted to add it. I tried to delete it but I couldn't so I reposted with the correct link. Maybe someone at Catch the Bug Blog could correct my mistake. Once again I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Andrea said...

The colors in this challenge are gorgeous together. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration. Now it's time to dig through my paper stash. I'm looking forward to playing along.

Bunny said...

Can anyone explain how to send a picture of a card for the challenges? I don't understand how this is done. Thank you.

Colien said...

Great challenge, love to join with the fun images, thanks!
Dutch grtz.Colien