Monday, September 17, 2012

Anything But A Card Monday!

Happy Monday!  Well, even though Fall hasn’t OFFICIALLY arrived here in Michigan, can I tell you, IT’S HERE!!!

Well, here’s a little something to share with you today – on our Anything But A Card Monday.

Lola created this awesome little Tent Topper, especially for Halloween (can I tell you I’m going trick or treating at her house if she’s passing out Ghirardelli chocolates!) =)

Lola featuring Halloween Skelekinz Topper

I LOVE using Jodie’s fabulous BUGABOO STAMPS for my blog signatures – which is what I did here (I just got a fabulous new Kuerig coffee maker, so a new siggy was a must!).

Min’s Siggy featuring Coffee Time - Espresso Yourself

Don’t forget – you’ve still got time to join both our Saturday and Sunday challenges – you can’t WIN if you don’t play!!!

Happy Craftin’!

1 comment:

Spyder said...

what a clever idea!