Monday, September 10, 2012

Anything But a Card Monday

And boy do our designers have some fun up their sleeves for ya!  =)

Cammy whipped up this Emergency Chocolate Stash Jar - I think I need one of these for my desk at work!!  Might be a little better than Emergency Margarita jar, huh?

Cammy Wall featuring Ruby Chocolate - Dirty Word

Cheryl’s back to her scrapbooking again and created this adorable baby page – too cute!

Cheryl First featuring Boo - Sitting Pretty

Of course, you can find these great Bugaboo Stamps digis, all at the Bugaboo Store.

Happy Craftin’ and Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Tiz Barnes said...

Hi, just wondering how to enter the challenges. I know I am probably missing the obvious, but don't see where to add a link to my project. Thanks, in advance, for the help! :)