Friday, September 28, 2012

09/28/2012 Freebie Friday

Autumn's bittersweet - Although we welcome to the bright & busy holiday season, it's still hard to say farewell to the long, lazy days of summer. It's the same here withing the Bugaboo Stamps family at the end of each and every month. .:( Although we're thrilled with and excited by our GDs for 10/2012 & 11/2012 - Damaris Velazquez and  Sarah Taylor - it's very sad to see the backs of our GDs for 08/2012 & 09/2012 -  Lyn (Spyder) Young and  Susie Moore. . .:(

Lyn & Susie, we wish you nothing but happiness and success in your future endeavors! Please try not to step on my hair as I cling to your ankles while you're walking away, OK? ;)

(SIGH!) Well, I suppose that a new Freebie Friday image - Girl Gingerbread | Candy Cane - will cheer up me and my fellow DT members. You too can get her while she's hot and fresh out of the oven! :D


Damaris Velazquez of At Studio D
GD for 10/2012 & 11/2012

Hi, my name is Damaris and I'm a happily married, stay at home mom to a 2 year old boy. With a toddler I’m usually busy everyday playing with cars, coloring and watching Nick Jr., but I manage myself so that most days I have some "me time" where I can sit down, play with paper and do a little blogging too.
I've always loved arts & crafts as a child, and when I moved to Florida in 2006 I was introduced to my two favorite stores (Michael's and Jo-Ann), where I rekindled my love for crafting. I love cardmaking, scrapbooking, jewelry-making, party-planning and altering things; but overall I'm committed to every and any aspect of the creative process. My desire has always been to continually develop new skills and share it with everyone; and because of that creative passion, I have made new friends from all over the world.
I am excited to be a part of the Bugaboo Guest Design Team, and I hope to inspire you all.



Sarah Taylor of Aunt Bee's Pickles
GD for 10/2012 & 11/2012

I'm so glad to be joining Bugaboo Stamps as a guest designer. I'm from Iowa and I love it here. I have been crafting in one form or another for a long long time. I love to create things with my hands. I would describe my style as bright and junky. The brighter the better. The more stuff I can get on a card or project the happier I am.


 
Lyn (Spyder) Young, GD for 08/2012 & 09/2012


Susie Moore, GD for 08/2012 & 09/2012


Billie Anderson

Melissa Sackman


Jenn Zeeb




Scrappy


Tammy Miller, DT Coordinator

Note: Bugaboo Stamps makes every attempt to get our digital images uploaded to our store by noon EST for Freebie Friday, but please accept our apologies and check back later in the day if they're not there at that time.
Pin It
Pin It

1 comment: