Sunday, July 15, 2012

Stella Picks Winners

We hope you’re enjoying our Christmas in July Celebration so far!  We’ve got lots more fun challenges and prizes to come! 

I want to thank everyone who participated in our Stella Says Sketch Challenge #114. 

Congratulations to our winners below! 

Lee Mae WINNER of 10 Bugaboo Stamps Digis

Andrew W WINNER of 7 Bugaboo Stamps Digis

Kelly Hertimage WINNER of 4 Bugaboo Stamps Digis

Marianne MW WINNER of the Shelly’s Images Prize Package

Congrats to all our winners – be sure to keep an eye on your email boxes for details on how to collect your winnings!!

Happy Craftin’!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Thank you for picking my card! I'm sooo excited and I love your digital stamps.

Marianne said...

Congrats ladies and what a surprise I was picked out with my Gus card. Awesome!! Hugs,
Marianne

Lee Mae said...

Congrats to all of the winners, and thank you for picking my card! I can't wait to go to the store!

KellysKards said...

How exciting thank you so much for picking my card I can't wait to get some new images to play with. I will be waiting for the email. Congrats to all the other winners.