Tuesday, July 31, 2012

07/31/2012 New Release Tuesday

As if this month weren't exciting enough with the addition of Lyn Young of Spyder's Corner and Susie Moore of The Dies Have It, I have the tee-hee-make-me-pee pleasure of introducing you to the grand prize winner of  Bugaboo Stamps Christmas in July blog hop, the mighty, magnificent, MWAH-tastic Margo Smith of My Scrappy Spot!!! 

GD for 08/2012, 09/2012, &10/2012

My name is  Margo Smith , and I live on beautiful Vancouver Island.

I am a Junior Kindergarten Teacher by Day, and a Mad Crafter by night, and at all times I am a military wife, and mom to two busy boys who are 13 and  9 years old!

I love creating cards most of all - with loads of colour, sparkle and texture! 

I work with both digital and regular stamps, and LOVE my Copics!

I am proud to be guest designing for  Bugaboo Stamps, as Stella is my all time favorite character  To create cards with!


Our fearless leader Jodie is currently moving to the middle-of-nowhere X 2, so today's new release at  Bugaboo Stamps - Baby Cow - may be, might be, could be a teensy-weensy bit late being posted to our store. Please bear with us - I promise you that it's well worth the wait because who doesn't love baby animals? I love baby animals. Especially piggies. But, calves in cloth diapers run a ve-ery close second. No, really. . .;)


Margo SmithGD for 08/2012, 09/2012, & 10/2012


Lyn Young, GD for 08/2012 & 09/2012


Jackie Rakoski


Scrappy


Billie Anderson


Jenn Zeeb


Melissa Sackman


Samantha (Sammibug) Houp

Sandye Curry


Tammy Miller, DT Coordinator

Note: Bugaboo Stamps makes every attempt to get our digital images uploaded to our store by noon EST for Freebie Friday, but please accept our apologies and check back later in the day if they're not there at that time.
Pin It

No comments: