Tuesday, July 10, 2012

07/10/2012 New Release Tuesday

My sincerest thanks to our fearless leader Tammy for covering my considerably padded ass last Friday while I suffered through an even-that-spot-on-the-backside-of-my-left-arm-two-inches-from-my-elbow-hurts migraine! UGH. . .BLECH. . .PFFT-PFFT. . .GAAAG!!! And in that order too. . .;)


For those of you that think that a migraine is a bad headache, you've never had one. For those of you that advise caffeine and Ibuprofen to "cure" it, you've never had one. For those of you that have no idea what the headache after the headache is all about (which I fondly refer to as a "migraine hangover), you've never had one. 


For those of you that are thinking, "I didn't even notice that she didn't post." Fine! I didn't miss you either. . .;)


We have some sweet & sporty digital image for you as a part of this week's new release at  Bugaboo Stamps - They're called AKV Baseball Girl and they and other miscellaneous digital images are on sale now in our store.
Note: Bugaboo Stamps makes every attempt to get our digital images uploaded to the store by noon EST for New Release Tuesday, but please accept our apologies and check back later in the day if they're not there at that time.
Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You poor thing! Unfortunately, I know exactly what you mean by 'migraine' and 'migraine hangover'. I'm glad you are back to posting. I was just looking for a baseball girl YESTERDAY. No kidding!!!