Tuesday, July 3, 2012

07/03/2012 New Release Tuesday

I sometimes forget that this isn't my blog (which I never post to anyway, but I digress), but I'm going to willfully ignore that fact right now (because I can) because I'm so freakin' exicited!


LA ROJA!!! OLE!!!

"If space opens up, as it did against Italy, Spain will break you." 
Grant Wahl, Sports Illustrated

We now return you to our regularly scheduled program. 

There's absolutely nothing at all even remotely amusing about aging (especially since last I heard Sergio Ramos was not exactly cruising my age bracket for a date), but I suppose that a clever little card with a cute & cuddly clown - like this week's new release at  Bugaboo Stamps - might just mitigate a bit of that sting. . .;) 

  


Oh look, he's good looking and religious! My Mexican Southern belle mama is gonna love him. . .;)


What was I saying? 

Oh yeah, Birthday Clowns are on sale now in the  Bugaboo Stamps store. . .:D

Note: Bugaboo Stamps makes every attempt to get our digital images uploaded to the store by noon EST for New Release Tuesday, but please accept our apologies and check back later in the day if they're not there at that time.
Pin It

4 comments:

cgl1539 said...

I dont watch sports, I have no clue who that team is or what sport they play. But who cares, holy moly whos the hunk with no shirt!!! Lol, I was cruising along thinking oh I will see some cute cards...blam, gorgeous hunk oh man alert lol.

katieo said...

Spain certainly has hunky players. I am a Torres fan. Great cards

katieo said...

Spain certainly has hunky players. I am a Torres fan. Great cards

katieo said...

Spain certainly has hunky players. I am a Torres fan. Great cards