Thursday, June 28, 2012

Oldie But Goodie Thursday!

I don’t know about your neck of the woods, but it’s hotter than H-E-LLO here in Michigan where I’ve got my self parked in front of the AC vent already….however, this evening will be a different story when I stay the evening at the farm with my mom – I’m not sure if she all of a sudden doesn’t BELIEVE in Air Conditioning, or just thinks I could use 10 hours of time in a sweat box….?

Well, THANK GOODNESS for Oldie But Goodie Thursday – Looking at Lori’s card is already cooling things down!  HA!

Enjoy the Oldies that our uber talented design team dusted off and be inspired and COOL!  =)

Lori Padberg featuring Eggbert | Winter

Julie Temple featuring Make It Snappy - COngratulations

Sandye Curry featuring Card Kit |Chameleon

Becky Givans featuring Critter Balloon-Elephant

Sammibug featuring Girlz - Car Ride

Jen Leeflang featuring Scruffy Puppy - topper and the suitcases are a free coloring page from the internet

Melissa-I used  AKV Love-couple

All the images above can be found at The Bugaboo Stamps Store.

We’d love to hear and see YOUR favorite Oldies!  Won’t you join us??

Happy Craftin’!

No comments: