Friday, June 29, 2012

06/29/2012 Freebie Friday

One of the many things that I can assure you I'll never-ever say is, "Oh, I can't wait to get my hand's on the latest Butterick pattern and start sewing!" As I've mentioned before, I was an honor student who got a C- in Home Economics because I failed the sewing portion of the class. I never finished that freakin' ugly Little House on the Prairie-calico mess of dress! ;)


Needless to say, rodents with needles don't really do it for me (They look too much like Mrs. R. . .;), but you might love this week's Freebie Friday image at  Bugaboo Stamps. It's Sewing Mouse | Needle, and  you can download it for free all week long (and purchase the rest of our new images) in our store.  
Note: Bugaboo Stamps makes every attempt to get our digital images uploaded to our store by noon EST for Freebie Friday, but please accept our apologies and check back later in the day if they're not there at that time.
Pin It

3 comments:

Dena J said...

'Sew' cute! I love the thread through the needle.

misteejay said...

This is 'sew' sweet (yes I know **groan**, but I couldn't resist the pun either LOL).

The examples created by the DT are fab.

Toni xx

justforyoupapercrafts said...

sorry i am gonna have to do it to....sew (lol) adorable xxx